Followers

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Getting back to life

Many of you know that last week I lost my long time furry friend! I had Briskette for 16 years and found him past away on my bedroom floor the 5th (I think). The day was completely bad since James was out of town for the week leaving me to have to remove him! I knew that he deserved the burial in the yard! I had to then put him in a nice soft t-shirt putting him in the garage since the cold would help keep him. I spent a lot of my day crying especially if I was in the garage for anything! I am very attached to my pets! He was my illegal alien! James worked 2nd shift many many years ago. I was bored so I decided to get a kitten! Problem was I was not allowed to have pets! So I had to sneak him into the apartment with hopes of not getting caught! Well Briskette decided to peak out windows when no one was home! I had to put double sided sticky tape on the sills!!!!!! We used to eat dinner and lay on the couch to watch Tom & Jerry! Yes, I said Tom & Jerry! What do you have to say about it!!! It never failed that we would fall asleep! He would lay up my arm with his head on my shoulder! Man, I sure wish we had more time together! James laid him to rest under his 2 favorite Christmas trees!!!! He wants to purchase a pagoda to be able to burn a candle for him every so often!

This day happened to get worse when I found out my dad lost his job! You talk about a really crummy day!!!!

I did not realize what losing my kitty did to me! I just had no ambition to do much of anything! Especially this! I have to say that I feel much better than I did. I would like you to know that I did not even visit Creative Xpress but once! I really must have felt bad!

Well I hope to get this moving with things that aren't so depressing! I also hope to get to those of you who I had a great time visiting on your blog! I am sorry that I have not posted to them in a while but hopefully will continue to keep them up!

Hugs to you all

8 Winks for Fink:

scrappermimi said...

Sorry you have had such bad news, hope the tides will turn for you.

I have a sweet pooch, Lucy who has cheated death a few times and it is so hard to lose a pet.

Good wishes for you!

Suzanne said...

awww FINK, so sorry to hear about your crummy week. Just know that your pet is in a good place and that your Dad will find work again. I'll say a prayer for ya, eventhough I know you don't like asking for 'em. we could all use one errry now and then. Take care girl. I miss you...hope you get back on the boards and blogs again soon. Hugs!

My Paper World said...

So sad to hear your news, I love my pets too! it's so hard to lose one.
I really hope that your family has some good luck soon. xx

Michelle said...

Fink, I hope you are feeling better. It's hard to lose a friend.

Daniela Dobson said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that. I know how hard it is to lose a pet. It will take time, but it will get better. Take care.

Unknown said...

So sorry Fink! I sure hope things start looking up!

Andrea Amu said...

We all go through crummy weeks. It sucks, but that's life at times unfortunately. I'm sorry everything is weighing on you though and I'm sorry you lost your longtime pal! I hope this next week looks a lot brighter for you :)

Elizabeth said...

I am very sorry Fink about your kitty. I know what it is like to loose a pet and it's very hard. I pray that you find peace and solace too.

And I am sorry about your dad and mom's job too. I am praying about that too!