Followers

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I talk big but that is it

When it comes to posting on my blog, I am just no good! I say please come back to see what is new but never put anything new and make many excuses! I say at night before I go to bed that I am going to update even if it bores you all to tears! Which I am sure it does! But, I never seem to get on until late then realize I should get to bed before it is time to get up! I am going to try to be better with posting and uploading stuff, I hope!

Not to much is new in the Fink world! Same sh*& different day! Plain as that. But I do have a question for all of you. What do you think about this? I explained how I went to the Coffee Station to fill out an application, for more scrapping cash, and she interviewed me on the spot. She told me she would be calling the next week to do follow up interviews and hiring. That week I had not heard from her as of Tuesday so I decided I would call her to express my interest in the position she had. I got a hold of her and told her I was just following up on my interview. We talked for a bit and she said she decided to do things a little backwards and get the high school kids hired for the weekends and trained. She told me she was going to call me but had not done it yet. While we were on the phone she asked me when I was able to start, I told her anytime since I was an at home mom. She then asked me what I planned to do with Antonia during the summer. I gave her a bunch of answers and she said great. I was going to call you and I still will be calling you because I want to get the daytime coverage going then we hung up. I was excited because I thought yes I got the job! I feel this job will be kinda fun. James asked if I was sure she was hiring me. I told him with the questions she asked and telling me she was going to call me she must be interested. Of course, he is not sure. I feel that everything sounded good (though I don't know the pay, LOL) but I still have not heard from her as of Wednesday. I can't decided if I want to follow up again or if I should just let her get things under control with the weekends and such since she does have a few ladies for during the day. So basically she has day coverage but needs more!

With the information I gave you what do you think? Am I crazy thinking she wants little ole me? Alright now just stop there--Meg, Suzanne, Lainey, Stacy etc! I caught you guys before you could say "Well Fink we already knew you were crazy!" So don't try it!!! LOL

Well I hope tomorrow I will have many many Halloween projects and cards done to post so that you all won't die of boredom visiting my site!

Don't forget to show me your Halloween decorations and link here so that I can give a way a small rak!!!!! Oh yeah, I am hoping to do a monthly challenge here some time soon.

Okay, well you all come back now--ya hear! You what I just realized is that I have never spelled the word challenge right! I did spell check to find out I spelled it wrong all my life! DOH!!!!

7 Winks for Fink:

Stampin' Meg said...

hmmm that coffee shoppe lady sounds kinda flakey, Fink. I dunno if I want to work for her if she can't even follow up on a great potential employee like you. I don't think that I'd waste more energy on her.

Tannis said...

Fink, I don't know what to think about the job! I hope you get it! She would be the crazy one for not hiring you!

My Halloween decorations are on the second page of my blog at www.ontansmind.blogspot.com! My blog page itself could be consider a decoration. :)

Don't feel bad for spelling challenge wrong! Turns out I didn't know how to spell awesome! LOL I kept spelling it awsome! But according to the spellcheck on my computer that is not correct.

*HUG* Tan

My Paper World said...

well, I dont know, I guess we will just have to wait and see. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.
I'm looking forward to seeing your Halloween projects, But I would still visit your blog anyway, even if you didnt post pics for us, as I just love hearing your news!

Suzanne said...

Bwahaha! Okay Fink! You caught me saying that you are indeed already crazy! In a very good way though! you know I still love ya! Seriously, I agree with Meg...she does sound a little scattered brain, but that may be all it is...I think there is nothing wrong with you following up. In fact, you should call her again and let her know that you have another potential job lined up and that you need to know what her plans are for you as far as hiring. She just can't keep ya dangling like that...I'd be pissed personally. At any rate, definitely call her back. At the very least, she'll see that you're serious about the position and that you're even more serious about the extra scrappy cash!! Hugs to you woman!

~Nancy~ said...

Hi there girlie! Just wanted to let you know that I looove reading your blog! REALLY!!! Take care! XOXO

Anonymous said...

ahhh...well I hope it all works out for you and you get the job (which I don't see why you wouldn't!!) Hang in there!!

Debbie Sherman said...

Sheri..you have been tagged! Please see my blog and follow the directions!!!