Followers

Friday, September 21, 2007

Sorry that I have been boring!

I have been wanting to sit down and update this! I had this bright idea that I wanted to add my photo to my blog!!! What a mistake that was! I drove myself crazy for many nights working on it and reading directions! I have a short fuse which caused me to get ticked then go to bed!!!!! So this went on for many many days as you can tell from my last post! Ugh! 2 nights ago I thought I finally have it!!!!!!!!!! I was so proud of myself because it said it excepted my picture. Strutting like a rooster & doing the happy dance at 1:00 in the morning, thinking I finally did it. Next I hit view blog, still so proud, to find out that it didn't work!!!! I took it well, NOT, cussed and went to bed! As you can tell I still don't know how to do my picture! I am officially the only person who is blog challenged!!!! It is a small group, actually only me, at the weekly meeting.

I have not done much scrapping or card making since the ones you see posted. I am hoping to get a lot done tonight at the Creative Xpress Cyber Crop. The link explains what we are doing. I set these up over a year ago! We all get together, once a month, from various states to scrap and chat together! It is a lot of fun! We do a lot of chatting---less scrapping---but we do have all weekend to work and the deadline to post your project for a small prize is the following Monday! We also have hourly prizes for the chat room too! I usually post them on Monday but those of you that know me know I make excuses! So it might be longer before I get around to posting! My bad!

Taylor and I are stag this weekend! Tonight James and Antonia are home but Saturday they are gone. They are spending the night at my in laws house. Saturday, they are helping at mom's garage sale then the next day they are all going to get up at the crack of dawn to do the flea market! James and Antonia have a spot and so do his parents! I am hoping that things sell well for them. Tonight Taylor and I will do the challenges at CX then make tomorrow a scrapping day for us! No interruptions unless we want them! It will be fun to have just the two of us weekend! The only things I don't like about Taylor scrapping and card making is she is better than me! The little brat has such an eye! I think my eyes are always blurred! LOL I will have to post some of her work soon!

Well, that is it for now! I will hopefully have some scrappy stuff posted this weekend for you to look at! Thanks for visiting me! Love ya all!

6 Winks for Fink:

My Paper World said...

Really funny! I dont mean to laugh, but I know just how you feel! With me though,its the Links that I cant do properly, and it drives me mad! I spent days reading instructions ( and I still cant do it!) Maybe there will be 2 of us at the next weekly blog challenged meeting!!!
I look forward to see your projects from the cyber crop.

Andrea Amu said...

Fink, that's so awesome that your dd Taylor scraps with you! How fun! So, tonights the CX cyber crop? I'll have to drop in if my mind doesn't leave me as it usually does!

Oh, I LOVE your pumpkins photo in your header! :)

Lainey said...

Hope you guys had fun! And good luck w/ the pics!

Anonymous said...

Yep that pic thing can be a pain in the whoo hooo! Do you have the updated blogger?? If you don't that might be the reason.

It was fun at the CC the other night! As always you are an awesome host!!

Be sure to check out the CX blog list....its done!!
http://www.creativexpress.com/community/xpressions/showthread.php?t=26327

Stampin' Meg said...

I hear ya with struggling with the blog-I have had my share of moments too. I only learned last week how to insert a hyper link.
I like your new punkypix on the header(see I dunno how to change my header pic- so you are wayyy far ahead of me there!!!)

Anonymous said...

Well, despite your frustration, your blog looks great!