Followers

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Made cards the last few days!!!!!





My friend Chris came over to scrap on Thursday. She worked on a wedding album for her neice and I decided to make cards for various people for fun. I made the dog cards for a friend at CX and for my Aunt (who I hope does not read this!). I just thought the dogs were to fun and both people are animal lovers! It was fun because I am not an animal lover, BWAAHHHAHHHHAAH. Yeah, right 2 dogs, 2 cats, 1 MIA hamster, all of which I am allergic to plus all the others things we have had!!!! Basically, this is a stamp set I have had and wanted to use for quite some time! While she was visiting we talked about her having to make a wedding card. I offered to make one but that is as far as it got.
I decided later while still wanting to card make that I would put together a card kit that she could assemble later. I cut the paper, stamped the glasses, colored them in, diamond glazed the glasses, cut the ribbon, got the buckle and then decided she would not know how to put it together so I did it! Opps! I just could not resist! After spending all day together we ended up getting together that night because I had the car and wanted to get a way! Just felt like one of those evenings! The girls and I went over and stayed to late! At least the next day was Friday and all of us were having a good time.
Before we left for Chris' I got my first job making a card! Taylor's friend Elizabeth needed a card for her a birthday her brother was going to and ask me to make it! She offered to pay me for it but I was just thrilled to be asked. I made the frog card that is posted. It was a challange because it was for a boy and I am not a good boy card maker. It came out okay and she liked it so that is all that counts. She asked if I could make other cards for her when she needs them! It will be fun! I just thought it was sweet of her to ask.
Saturday was spent cleaning up the house and then the scrap room! I decided to start a project with paper--reorganzing! What the heck was I thinking! By the time I got done, I hated paper and my darn back hurt!! Of course this got the ball rolling to do other stuff--more organizing! I was so tired of my scrap room. Now that is something I thought I would never say!!!!!!
Sunday (today) was spent with Taylor and I trying to change my header in this blog! We laughed and got confused but I think we figured it out. We also watched the race. I was very bummed as my driver was 5th in points but after engine problems is now 12th! Thank goodness there is 9 more races to go in the chase! The rest of my day has been on here updating with interruptions! I also added some of my favorite blogs and hopefully will be adding some more soon! So check them out and let the girls now I sent you! There are a few card sites list too! You can tell them I sent them but not sure they would care!!!!! LOL

12 Winks for Fink:

Unknown said...

Super cute cards!! So fun to be asked to make them for someone else!

Suzanne said...

Those are sooo cute Fink! You are off to being a SUPERSTAR!!! great job on those!

My Paper World said...

Love all your cards, the frog one is especially cute! you did a great job with that for a boy card!

Anonymous said...

Hi Fink! :)
Cute, cute cards!

teri

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful cards, love those dog stamps too, way too cute!

~Nancy~ said...

OH wow.. these cards are sooo cute!!!!! Love the frog one.. hehe..

Lainey said...

Those are so cute! Love the animal cards!

Anonymous said...

Hey Fink!! Great cards...super cute!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your cards...especially the frog one. Your blog is so much fun!!
:) Mel

Andrea, said...

Fab cards

Stacy Sheldon said...

these are all so very cute! I love the frog with the pocket best! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.