Followers

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Today was busy!

After getting up, I of course sprung into action!!!!! Who I am trying to kid! First of all I did not spring into anything and two I dragged myself to the kitchen to make coffee. After that was done, I went to brush my teeth then to the mailbox! Luckily it was all junk mail! Though I did get the flyer from Archivers. I can't wait for Taylor and I to get back to our once a month scrapping there. If you have an Archivers near you then I suggest going for the Scrapmania!!!! It is 6 hours of scrapping, the greatest dinner imaginable, prize and a make and take! It is so worth the $15! They even let you run a tab and pay at the end of the night! Now that I blabbered on and on---to the point of my story. After the mail the only thing I sprung on was the internet!!! I had to visit my favorite place, Creative Xpress! I have been a member for over 2 years and just love it and everyone there. I have met some of the girls by going to crop where they live. One of these days I will post pictures! I think I spend so much time here that they should pay me! Then again it is good they don't make me pay! Creative Xpress is a scrapping and stamping website and a store. The forums are filled with so much information it is fun to be there! So yes this is the only time I sprung!!!!!

Once I finished goofing off, I had to put my face on since we all were going to visit my dad in the hospital when the girls got home from school. Oh yeah put my face on is make up which I do very little of these days! I wanted get a card made for my dad since when my mom was in the hospital over a year ago I made a get well card for her. I sat down and put colors together and decided that I would do it for a challange on line too! Basically, I was killing 2 birds with one stone. The card is the one you see the picture of! After getting out what seemed like every stamp I own it was complete! Yea! I rushed out to get a picture of it to post!

Finally we were off to visit dad! I told James that I wanted to stop and get him a cup of coffee at the Speedway. Of course when stopping there that means we have to buy Icee's, pop and sunflower seeds. Normally we would get 2 things of nachos and cheese, ours with jalapeno's!!!!! So now we are in the car all happy and I did not have room for 2 cups of coffee so I put it on the center console for a brief second and was sure sorry I did! James turned and bumped the cup spilling it on the seat and splashing it all over me!!!!! Needless to say we had to go back home to change! We finally did make it to the hospital and got our visit in. Luckily dad was being released today! His white blood count was down under 1100! He told James and me that the first thing he was going to do was have a ciggy! He did say that he wants to cut back and I sure hope he does!

The rest of my evening was spent cleaning my scrap room while on CX! Now, it is midnight and I am sitting here working on my blog! I sure hope you all like my card! I am also going to post a picture of our kitten who decided he needed to help me make dad's card! He also likes to be a typer!!! The bad part is that he can't spell very well but heck he is only 9 months!

4 Winks for Fink:

Unknown said...

Great blog!!! The card you made for your Dad is super!!

Stampin' Meg said...

coffee and nachos- now that's an interesting combo!
Great card- and very cute kitten!

Lainey said...

Cute pic of the kitty! He's just a kitten? Your food choices sound very HOT! Coffee and jalapenos. Jeeeeez girl.

~Nancy~ said...

Congrats on your new blog!! Love it so much!!!! And love the beautiful card too!