Followers

Friday, August 31, 2007

TGIF

I don't know about you all but I am glad it is Friday! It has been a long week to me. I am pretty positive Antonia is happy because she will not have to get up early, James is happy because no work and Taylor is the unhappy one! Why, you ask because she won't get to see her boyfriend every day! Funny part is that they have been best friends for 5 years now. Our families do all kinds of stuff together. What is even worse is that it is a long weekend! LOL

Tomorrow is James' 40th birthday and we were told under no circumstances to have a party! He is so not fun. When I turned 40 I wanted one! I for some reason felt that it was an age I reached that I wanted to celebrate! I sure have had a change of attitude since turning 40. I don't take to much of any one's bull and speak my mind! Both things really do get me in trouble!! I think we are going on a picnic for his birthday. The rest of the weekend, who knows!

I came really close to doing something stupid yesterday! I am in a Stampin Up monthly club that is held once a month on Thursday! Well I read the months happenings in an email I was sent saying okay it is on Thursday. I guess I will get my face on since most of the other ones James has been travelling and I could not make it. I complained all day (to myself--no one else is home) that I just did not feel like putting my face on and even leaving the house! So I just continued to complain!!!!! As I was sitting online I decided to check the email one more time before I got ready, of course trying to get pumped up about it. As I read the email, I can't figure out why she would put the dates out of order. Like duh! Then all the sudden the light bulb went off over my head and I realized the date was September 20th not until next month! Talk about dumb--I almost went to her house! I would have felt like a fool!!! I guess it is not the first time!

I am hoping to get some cards done this weekend! I have to post the one Taylor made for my great aunt since she is under the weather! I am hoping to get on this weekend and probably will! In case I don't have a great holiday!

3 Winks for Fink:

Lainey said...

It would have been great to see her face when you showed up a month early! Happy birthday to James!

Anonymous said...

OMG too funny. Hope you guys had a great time yesterday. Happy Sunday!

Stampin' Meg said...

hee hee !