Followers

Monday, January 17, 2011

Happileigh Scrappin’ 1st challenge

Hey everyone-

It is our first challenge after a new design team blog hop!  We are going to be doing photo inspiration challenges!  The team has some great projects for you all to see so I hope you stop to visit them as well!

The photo for inspiration:

lovemice

Awww, these mice are in love!  Now to my card:

First challenge

I used the sketch from Card Patterns.  Hope I still can add it! 

Supplies:  Image:  Happileigh Scrappin, paper:  Bazzill & DCWV, Nestabilities, Pearls, Ribbon and Heart, Sketch:  Card Patterns

Well I was busy today!  I went with Taylor and her friend to the Rock off of high school bands!  We listened to 12 bands of all kinds!  Her friend Austin is a solo guy.  They were picking 3 winners tonight to go on to the finals!  It was loud music from 6 to 11!!!!!!  You got to vote for them too by texting. 

I will be back today with a card for Daisy Doodles!  I will be late but I will do it!  I planned to do it tonight but the girls wanted me to go since the Rock Off was in Downtown Cleveland so it was best I go too!  LOL  I guess I will see you with my update later! Smile

3 Winks for Fink:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh this card is so cute Fink and the photo inspiration is hilarious! I just watched Dinner For Schmucks last night which was pretty dumb but it centered around these stuffed mice!

Made by Mandy said...

Fink I love what you have done with this image and your twinkly heart is gorgeous

Happileigh Scrappin' said...

Fink, Love your card! Thanks for sticking with the HLSC DT. You are muchly appreciated!