Followers

Monday, January 3, 2011

Daisy Doodle past or present

Hey everyone-

We were given a choice on using a past card, new card or both!  I decided to use a past card since I am new to this team and know the holidays are busy times so people might have missed a card I did that I want them to see!  The hard part was picking just one of my past cards!  LOL

robin 12 days of Christmas

My choice was to use the Robin card again!  Let me tell you why.  I find this image very versatile for not only Christmas time but for winter too!  You could send this to wish someone some warm wishes, maybe a winter birthday or a just because!  I hope you agree as well!  I also think the polar bear image would also work for the winter time!  Check out the store for some wonderful images!

Thanks for stopping by!  Check it out, you can now get me through the feed or even email!  How easy is that to stay in touch with Fink’s Happenings! Open-mouthed smile

6 Winks for Fink:

dj1952 said...

Hi Fink, Congratulations for being on Daisy Doodle's DT. I hope you will have fun. Your little bird is adorable. I agree that he could work for many occasions. Hugs, dj

jimlynn said...

Adorable card! Love that image too. So cute.
Lynn

Ruby Taylor said...

Fink, great choice of an old card....love your work!

Ruby Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...

Wonderful card, great choice.

Joanne Gilch said...

Great card to pick for the 'past'. Sure made life simple this challenge to make a new one or use a past design! hugs, jo