Followers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dude Time Doodles Sketch Challenge

Hey all-

It is time for another sketch challenge at DTD!  I decided to use this to make a tag for Christmas gifts.  I usually make the tags, most of the time computer generated but also try to throw in a few hand made ones. 

The sketch:

Sketch 002

This is a perfect one that can be used for those mass produced cards!  Just think base color then holiday colors for the rest!  Quick and easy card!

tag for sketch

Please make sure to check out my talented design team members for great inspiration!  See their names in my side bar!

I hope you can see the sketch in my project!  I had so much to do yesterday!  We went tree shopping, saw the light in Downtown Cleveland (Taylor drove), decorated the house and sat down to relax with a movie!  I was going to re work my project but just did not feel up to it!  LOL  At least the tree is up relaxing so that the branches fall to get ready to be decorated! Smile

Next week is going to be super busy!  Taylor has singing lessons, Antonia has a chorus concert, James leaves for Austria (Saturday) then it gets worse the following week!  LOL  I thought we were supposed to enjoy this time of year but it just stresses me out!  LOL

3 Winks for Fink:

Anne Temple said...

Cute tags! Quick and easy. Maybe I should do some of those too (instead of cards : ) ).

Tammy said...

Great tag, love all the elements.

Anne Temple said...

I've got something for you on my blog today.