Followers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Daisy doodle Festive colors Challenge

Hello everyone-

Hope things are not nuts for you like it is me!  Chorus concerts, school stuff, James leaving for Austria for a week, shopping and more shopping, Antonia's birthday and more!  It is that time of year I guess.  LOL  Since James is going to leave this weekend, the girls and I are going to go to PA for the weekend just to stay in a hotel, swim and go to the outlet mall shopping for Christmas!  Now I will just need to get my parents to take care of the dogs!  Mom, when you read this, you will be watching them for us!!!  LOL

This week’s challenge is to do colors that remind you of the holidays!  In most cases it is always red and green but I try to throw in other colors as well.  Antonia’s birthday is the 21st so I wanted to use this week’s challenge to make her card.  In my case the card show’s what other colors we use at Christmas since there is a birthday close to it!

Festive colors challenge

Supplies:

Paper:  DCWV and SU, image:  Daisy Doodles (Pip the penguin), Ric Rac:  Wrights, Gems:  Recollections and Snowflakes:  Making Memories (I think) and Pom pom

Antonia’s favorite things are penguins so what else would I use for a birthday card!  LOL  Okay so if you want to be a critic this is not holiday festive colors but they are winter and winter birthday colors! Smile

Gotta run to many things to do today!!!  Eek!

5 Winks for Fink:

wendyp said...

super cute! Have a safe & fun trip!!!

Tammy said...

Cute card! Love it.

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Weeeee!!! That's what i would be saying anyway!! LOL

CUTE as can be!

Joanne Gilch said...

You certainly are busy! The holidays always make the world a bust place!!!! Love the colors you chose for the bday card...and you know I love that image!!!

HappyCrafter said...

Cute card, and it looks pretty festive to me! I'm sure she'll like it :-) Enjoy your shopping excursion!