Followers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Softpencil Challenge Tuesday!

We are officially going to continue Tuesday through the end of the year!  Don’t forget about that awesome sale at Softpencil etsy store!  Remember all the images will be gone at the end of the year! 

We got to work with the image Two birds on a kite!  Michu the adorable little kitty is flying that kite!!  It is a 2011 calendar page!  I decided that I would love this image for my fridge so I attached the image to a magnet sheet after I colored it! 

Here is a pic of it on my fridge:

fridge magnet

Supplies:  Softpencil, Buttons:  Dress it up, Paper:  SU & Magnet paper

I colored this Michu so he had dark spots and made the kite two toned.  I then cut it out and attached it to pink paper to make it stand out then ran it through my Xyron to attach it to magnet paper!!  Presto you have a fridge magnet!  Think of the people on your Christmas list that could use one or even teachers!  It was a very easy process!  You would decorate the corners with gems, buttons, flowers, corner punches the possibilities are endless!!!!

See you later and thanks for stopping!

5 Winks for Fink:

Tammy said...

Fabulous creation, terrific idea!

Cat said...

How pretty! Love the soft colors and buttons!

Kerry said...

Too cute, love the buttons!!! Great touch and have a fabulous week. :)

Elizabeth P said...

I love your idea of making a fridge magnet Fink! it looks great!!! and I love those heart shapped buttons! too cute! :)

Anne-Marije said...

What a cutie!
xxx Anne-Marije