Followers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Time for the Daisy Doodles Challenge

Hey all-

This is my first official start of Daisy Doodles!  Woot Woot!  So this week’s challenge is to do a bonfire’s!  It can be anything related fire, fireworks, celebrations or foods.  We celebrate Thanksgiving in the states and England celebrates Bonfire night!  Check out the Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge for more information on it. 

Here is my card:

Bonfire challenge

I used Fire Spirit which you can get at the store.  Here is the home page so you can shop around!  We are new team working together and the inspiration is phenomenal!  Check out the other using my sidebar links! 

Thanks for stopping by, I just love the kind words you all leave about my projects!  That is what makes my day bright!

Until Tuesday……..

6 Winks for Fink:

Elaine ♥ said...

Gorgeous DT card Fink, love that image and your gorgeous colouring :)

Elaine x

TinaB said...

Great minds! Love this image xx Great to have you on the team hun xx Hugs Tina xx

Carley said...

Fink this card is super cute! I love the ribbon that you used! I am so excited to be working with you! Have a fabulous Monday!

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a great premier card! Beth

Paula said...

lovely card Fink
well done xx

Joanne Gilch said...

Wonderful!!!!