Followers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It is Softpencil Tuesday

This week we got to work with another great cute Halloween image from Softpencil!  It is called Michu and a cute Witch! 

Let’s show you the image:

michu-and-a-cute-witch-listing

Now I know you must think this is adorable!  So why not go to the store and take a look at all the cute images and buy some! 

Now to show you what I did with the image

boil and toil

Is this not the cutest???  I have to say I really loved how this came out!  I can’t take all the credit though because this design layout was from the Paper craft Remodeled.  Love this sketch book and of course I altered it some! Smile 

Supplies:  Image:  Softpencil, stamp:  No idea, Embellies:  Dress it Up, Paper:  Karen Foster, SU and Martha Stewart. 

And silly me, as I am typing this looking at the card, the stupid back ground paper is upside down!!!!  How stupid am I ?????  Like duh Fink!!!  Oh well it is still cute Smile with tongue out  I will just have to flip it around!  Silly FinkOpen-mouthed smile

6 Winks for Fink:

Tammy said...

Haha, don't you just hate it when the paper turns itself around while your back is turned! Happens to me all the time. Love the card, sweet image.

Lisa Atha said...

Fink,

You are too funny. Well duh! I didn't even notice the paper, so don't feel bad. LOL. It is a very cute card, I love it! Where did you get those cute pumkin embellishments?

Hugs, Lisa

Kerry said...

Love it, it's so cute!!! And love those pumpkins!!! :)

Kos med papir og saks said...

fantastic card. love it

Larissa said...

Great card Fink. Love the pumpkins you added!

Hugs,
Larissa

Cat said...

Great colors and LO! I didn't notice it was upside-down either!