Followers

Monday, August 9, 2010

It is the big reveal/blog hop!!!!!

First, I must say that if you came to me from the sensational and talented Audrey, you are in the right track! If not please start at the beginning which is listed at The Character Cafe blog.

I am please to tell you all that we, well I mean, The Character Cafe is the proud sponsor of 2 Sketches 4 you!!!! We can't tell you how excited we are to be this week's sponsor!!!! Did I tell you how excited we are??????? Since we were doing such a great thing we decided to change our blog hop to work with Laura's sketch!!!!! You will want to make sure you give this week's challenge a try!!!!



Well I know you are also here to find out details about our new releases! The girls came through again with wonderful images! Please go to the store and check them out! I was blessed with the Mistletoe Mo! He is the cutest! Let me share my card with you!


Supplies
Image: Character Cafe, Sketch: 2Sketches4You, Paper: KandCompany, Ribbon: ? Gems: Dress it up (I think), Punch: Spellbinders

Is this not the cutest image???? I can see my dogs just waiting for the unsuspecting human that they can slobber on!!!! I switched up the sketch very little.

From my blog you should be heading over to Sara who I am sure has a brillant project to show you!

If you leave a comment on my blog you have a chance of winning the Mistletoe Mo image I worked with! If you leave a comment on the Character Cafe blog you have a chance to be the Grand Prize winner of all the August releases!!!!! Just have to stop by and leave you comment so how hard could that be????? I would love to have you as a follower, if you don't follow me already. Who knows maybe I will give a prize to someone if I reach 100 followers! Hum.........

26 Winks for Fink:

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Oh Fink, this is SOO CUTE!! I LOVE the colors and papers you chose and your work on the image is AWESOME:)

Lilacanglia said...

awwwww he is a cutie,
Hugs
Angie

Xiomara said...

Fink, you've colored the image with vibrant colors and it came out really cute! I so love your card! Hugs,
Margie

April said...

Very Cute - I love the thought that your dog waits for someone to slobber on!!!

TinaB said...

This is a super card Fink! Love the image xx

Hugs

Tina xx

Anonymous said...

I love this stamp! I like that the sentiment is part of the image... and Mo reminds me of my canine friend (-:

Rachel said...

Oh so adorably cute Fink!!
hugs,
Rachel

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Fink. Fabulous card. Love ly image and the colours are so bright and cheerful. Just fabulous. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Kendra said...

Great card Fink! Love the papers and this little guy was just a random moment, but I think he's my fav this month... you did a great job with him :)

Denise said...

Aw, what a sweet image. You've colored it so perfectly. Great papers. Nicely done!

Sara said...

Too cute Fink!!!!

Alisonw30 said...

Ahh, I agree, what a cutie ;-)

Maria Matter said...

omgosh, what a cutie pie! I love this Fink!!!

Regina Mangum said...

Fink, this is just darling! That little dog is adorable. So glad you could play with us this week!

pennyd said...

Wonderful card and I love the image!

Deanette said...

Way too cute Fink! Love what you did!

Georgia said...

Way cute. I just love him. He is great

Rufus said...

He's sweet and you're right just waiting to lick somebody to death!
R/

Laura Davis said...

Adorable!!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Beth aka BR-T said...

Hey there Fink! This card is too fun! Have a great week! Beth

Anonymous said...

Fink that is soooo adorable! I love this image and the card is fantastic!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This card is both cute and fun! Love it!!!

Craft Paper said...

So adorable. Such a great Christmas card.

Kelly said...

He's too stinkin' cute Fink!! I love that christmas light paper and I love the bow...it finishes it off just perfectly!!

Judy Beeksma said...

Very Cute!!!

cnelson said...

Just as cute as cute can be!!!