Followers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Designs by Mia DT & computer issues

Hey there-

Okay I will get right to the point here since it is a second post! AiFactory is going to be on a hold for a while plus the DT call has been extended. There are several reasons for this but right now Mia just does not have the time plus needs to be there for her family. She decided to have her own designs with new releases on the 5th, 15th and 25th (I believe I got this correct) for this period of time. So there are a few of us helping her out with showing off her images!

Okay here is the card:
Supplies:

Image: Designs by Mia, Paper: DCWV and ?, Ribbon: SU, Gems: E, Spellbinders, Flowers: Prima

This is a quick design I kinda came up with from a few different cards. I decided to use Taylor's downloaded fonts since I don't have a laptop again!!!!! I will tell you briefly in a few. I colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils and blended with gamsol. I just love all the flowers on the branch and what a better image for a birthday! I actually have some boo boo's on it that you can't see in the picture!!! This is the card you give to your mom because she will always like it just like the things you brought home when you were a kid! They lie so well! :)

Oh yeah, I am without my laptop AGAIN!!!! I just got it back after it having to be sent in the replace the keyboard. I was using it and the screen started flickering then went kinda dark but still viewable then it flickered more and went dark! The next day I tried it again and it was very dark then quit working!!! I got it to come on Sunday for a little while for it to start all over! It died and they could not even get it working at Best Buy so off it went to be repaired again!!! The thing that ticks me off is I have not had it back from the last repair a month yet!!!!! I called Dell to complain about their laptop and basically was blown off because it is 14 months old, it was not their problem basically!!!! I won't go into that conversation as I probably would be banned from Blogger! I am using Taylor's again! I am not a happy camper!

6 Winks for Fink:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

How pretty! I love the image and how it goes so well with the designer paper!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love the way you've colored it. TFS.

Anonymous said...

Fab card Fink!! I love the colors you used! Bummer about the laptop!! Blessings and Hugs!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Great card Fink, love it!! Sorry about your continued computer problems, that's no fun:(

Georgia Ehrmann said...

such a pretty card! Great colors and perfect for a Mom for sure!

Lynne Phelps said...

Love this image and the way you have colored it, just beautiful and the perfect papers to go along!