Followers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Blackleaf design's first project

Hey everyone-

I am late in posting this since my day was Tuesday!!! Tanvi is trying something new this time around where a winner will be picked everyday! Each day is a different! Monday is Create Magic, Tuesday is Fresh out of the oven, Wednesday Stamp it up, Thursday Step by Step, Friday Freebie fun, Saturday Sketches, Sunday Sponsor Favs. Wow that sure is a lot! Each day a different DT member does a project for your viewing! This is something new for this term and is being tested.

Anyway, I was to post for Fresh out of the oven, so I picked my image Baby Pink Gardening! Here is my card:

Supplies
Image: Blackleaf Studios, paper: Stampin Up & American Craft
Ribbon: ?, Flower: Mulberry (Stamp by Step), Embellies: E, Sketch was used but changed up.

Okay well enough babbling from me! Check out Blackleaf Studios!

1 Winks for Fink:

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Congrats on your new DT!! Great card:)