Followers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Trying something--CSN stores

Hey all-

I was approached by Jason who works for the stores. He asked me to post on my blog about their stores. I have checked them out and they offer many different types of items. For us papercrafters there are many different type of storage items that might be of interest to you.

I was given a link to Bathroom Sinks for you to take a look at. The link does not work that I was sent but it will get you to the stores!!!!! Take a look around maybe you will find something for your craft room or for your house!

I am a little skeptical about what's in it for me but it can't hurt to give it a shot! Check them out!

2 Winks for Fink:

paperpapier said...

i received the same invitation too and i have no idea what is that all about because i am just a blogger/crafter with no product to sell and am from far away land in Malaysia. I did not click on the link because it look like spam mail to me.

scrappermimi said...

Hope this works for you!