Followers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

My First Project as a Softpencil DT!!!!

Hey all-

I am so excited I tell you to finally be designing for Softpencil!!!! I have been a guest designer but now I am official! I so love these images! They are just so cute and fun! Anyway, I am proud to say I am a DT!

We were given the image of Ratiny's Mushroom Home to use on a non card project! That is the challenge for you all to make a non card project! Come on and join us, you can do this! I was going to do a plaque but I just made one for The Stamping Boutique which I will so you in another post. So instead I decided to do a notebook with pockets! I figure since it was a mushroom home then this would be a notebook for household expenses and notes! So let me show you now!!!

The notebook:
Supplies:
Image: Ratiny's Mushroom home, Paper: Martha Stewart & SU, punches: EK Success and Spellbinders, Ribbon: SU, Buttons: anyone's guess! This was colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with Gamsol. I am so glad that there are design teams that don't mind if you are not an expert with Copics!
I like how this came out and hope you did too! I will see you all again with my project for the Character Cafe. I will also show you my project for the Stamping Boutique too!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will join me as a follower my network blog too!
Please stop by my fellow gals who are listed in my sidebar!

9 Winks for Fink:

Betty J Schaub said...

Hey Fink-y!!!

What a cute card for Ratiny's house! Welcome to the DT.
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

VERY CUTE Fink! LOVE the colors you chose and the ribbon is AWESOME. THRILLED to be on another DT with you!!:)

Cat said...

Love your notebook! The colors are so bright and cheery! Welcome back to the Softpencil DT!

Unknown said...

Just stopped by to say hello....and what awesome things I find....Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the team!!! I am so excited to have you with us!! Your project is cute!! Your ribbon is fabulous!! Blessings and Hugs!

Kerry said...

Woohoo, welcome to the team!!! What a super cute notebook, love the ribbon. :)

Lisa Atha said...

Fink,

Welcome to Soft Pencil!!! What a cute project you made.

Lisa Atha

Michelle said...

Welcome to the team Fink!! Your creation is adorable...I love notebooks! You can never have too many!

Anne-Marije said...

Wow this is so lovely!
Welcome to the team...
xxx Anne-Marije