Followers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Character Cafe Challenge & my winner

Hey all-

Well this week is my off week! What does that mean? Basically I am not part of the challenge group but part of the blog land group. So I take an image I want to work with and find the challenge of my dreams (LOL) and make my card. So this week I decided to use Riley! Him and I are very alike!!! Why because I am sitting here typing this taking a break to grab my beer!!! Of course it is my race team as well Miller Lite! Anyway, he is the guy! I also have Irish in me so that is another reason to use him! But even if I wasn't, I have always loved St. Patty's Day! I used to throw parties that were the bomb!!!!!! I was due to have Taylor this day but the little poop came on the 4th! Anyway, I decided to play along with the sketch at Simon's Says!!!! I love sketches as you all know!

Enough babbling to my card!


Supplies:

Image: Riley, Ribbon: Celebrate it, Buttons: Dress it up, Paper: DCWV, Karen Fosters & SU!, Sentiment: Hampton Art, Floss, Stickles

For this sketch at Simon's, I did a 5x5 card. I colored the image with Prismacolor blending with Gamsol. In the photo you can't see it but the gold is glittered gold and the head of the beer!

Well that is pretty much all in Fink land!!! Please make sure you check out all the ladies at TCC! You will love what they have done as well!!!! You can find the links in my sidebar!!


Thanks for stopping by!

The winner for of my blog hop image is:
Jennruggeri75

Just send me an email so I can get you the image! Congratulations to you!!!!

7 Winks for Fink:

cr8iveme said...

Great card. Perfect for St. Pat's Day.

{hugs}
Mary - TSB DT

Rachel said...

Hi there fink, what an Awesome card, i really like that image and you did a fabulous coloring job with it. Love the entire card!!
hugs,
Rachel

Lola said...

LOL! You are too funny. I never thought of having a cold one while creating. BTW - my DH is Irish and loved your card (me too).

Betty J Schaub said...

there's something for you on my blog

Scrapped Into A Friendzy

Dena said...

Awe! This is super fun! All of your green embellishments are adorable!
Thanks for joining Simon Says Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

HappyCrafter said...

Great St Patty card, love that ribbon and the colours are so rich!

Kelly said...

Too cute Fink!! Funny...I made a card with him too and chose the same sentiment. I was discussing it with Kendra and was going to use "Want to get lucky?"...we decided that was kinda creepy coming from Riley. I'll have to post it so you can see it. Anyways your colouring is awesome and I love the shamrocks.
Kelly