Followers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Ugh internet problems!!! Feature Friday TCC but not from me

Hey there all

Well I have limited time on the internet until at least Monday!!!!! I am trying to save money and it has been a hassle! The new compnay screwed up stuff and it has been a nightmare!!!! But in the long run I will save $51 per month!!!! So I guess right now I have to grin and bear it!

This week is the Feature Friday at the Character Cafe and I was to be in that. Please check out the other girls because they worked hard to get you a cool project! I will be back soon!

See ya & thanks!

3 Winks for Fink:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stef H said...

progress huh. sometimes the world of progress just SUCKS!

hugs :)

scrappermimi said...

Hope you get your internet worked out...that is a great savings!