Followers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tellen's Place challenge & Fresh Brewed Design blog hop

Howdy-

It is Wednesday so you know what that means!!!! It is time for the weekly challenge at Tellen's Place! It is my week to pick the challenge. Looks like great minds think alike because I also picked a sketch challenge like Michelle did last week!!!! Sorry for the repeat of sketches 2 weeks in a row! This sketch was actually designed by my 14 yr old Taylor!!!! Let me share that with you!!!!

This week's sketch:


Now let me share with you my take on the challenge:


I know that I picked the same image as last week but I just thought this would be to darn cute for this sketch!

Supplies:

Image: Tellen's Place, Paper: SU and DCWV, Ribbon: Joann's Essentials, Pins: Joann's, Gems: Darice, Medium: Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol.

Remember you can go to the Tellen's Place and join us! You don't need to use our images but there are plenty of freebie's available to you!!!! Check it out! There is always a prize to win as well as awards for your blog.

I am also proud to be helping out a great blog friend with her blog hop promoting her designs! I guarantee you will love the images at Fresh Brewed Designs. We all have gotten together to share her new designs called Hannah Belle!!!! Now if you are joining me from FBR hop, you should have come from wonderful, sweet, talented Terry!! I am proud to be on Terry's team at Tellen's Place! She is also helping Heather out. There are many great prizes you could win during this hop! Grand prize is 3 images (of your choice), runner up 2 images and each blog has a prize!!! You must visit everyone and leave a comment! It is that easy!!!! This hop is running through Friday!!! There is also a sketch you can try!!

Here is my card:


Supplies:

Image: Fresh Brewed Designs, Paper: SU & DCWV, Ribbon: Joann's, Gems: Darice, Rubons: ?, Oval templates: Creative Memories, Medium: Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol.

Now your next stop in the hop is Catherine! Remember to visit both places, Tellen's and Fresh brewed!!!! I am sure you will love them both!

Thanks for stopping!

23 Winks for Fink:

Betty J Schaub said...

Ok, so what's the challenge and where's the hop?

Do What You Love said...

Oh Fink, you know I love that red one; hot, hot, hot! ;D I love what you did with Hannah Belle too - so adorable! :D

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Both cards are amazing!!! I love that sweet Valentine girl!!!

Hannah belle is so sweet! and Hannah's FAVORITE color is purple :) Thank you so much for being a part of this Sheri and for the sweet words.

Happy Hop Day!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh they are both wonderful. I love the purples on Hannah and using for a birthday card is great. I'm going to save the sketch from Tellen's place too - what a great one!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi there. Hannah Belle looks lovely and stunning today in her new lilac dress. I just love this and it is so well co-ordinated. Fabulous. Love it.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

MiamiKel said...

So very nice! Love the purple - it really stands out!

Bobbi said...

This is so cute. I love this stamp. TFS

Stef H said...

awesome! both of them.... AWESOME!

hugs :P

pinky said...

Two great cards Fink, loving the red one and the great wording.
Pinky

Rachel said...

Hey Fink! Love your cards, you did such a beautiful job.
hugs,
Rachel

kadie said...

Lovely job on your Hannah Belle card. I love the shades of purple!

Sprytebyrd said...

I'm hopping on the Fresh Brewed hop and I LOVE your cards!! I really like your purple Hannah Belle card, so cute!
Thanks for the hop! :)
Dee (Sprytebyrd)

Michelle B said...

Fink, you did an awesome job on the challenge this week! I love the image you picked and that paper is adorable!

Hugs,
Michelle B.

bumblebee creations said...

Gorgeous --love the colors you picked to make your beautiful card with!

Callie said...

Love the card for the hop! Too cute!!

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute. I just love this shade of purple. Thanks for this inspiring candy along this hop.

Anonymous said...

Both cards are fabulous. I love the purple and I love Heather's designs.

Laurie Wilson said...

Wow, what awesome coloring and designs! Outstanding!

crafterGM said...

Both cards are awesome. Love the purple for hannah that fits her. Gloria M.

My Paper World said...

OMG! when I first met you, you hardly ever used to post your card creations! Now look at you!
so many fabulous designs and on some great DT's too! You go girl!
Hugs
Nicola

Stacy said...

Great cards!

mulberry station said...

Both cards are so cute. Great job on the cards!

Angie said...

So simple & elegant!! Love the lavender colors!! Very pretty!