Followers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It is time for a sketch challenge at Tellen's Place

It is time for another challenge at Tellen's Place as I said in my title! LOL Our wonderful DT member Michelle has a sketch for you all to try this week!!!! Let me show you the sketch!

I thought this was a simple but great sketch! Sometimes simple is better! I enjoyed this! With this week's challenge I picked my image and colored it then thought about the paper I wanted to use! I normally do this but not sure it is the smart way to do it! LOL Let me show you my card now.


Supplies:

Stamp: Tellen's Place & Anita's, Paper: Bazzill, SU and DCWV, Ribbon: SU, Oval template: Creative Memories, Sakura Glitter Pen, Prismacolor and Gamsol

As you can tell I have a tendency to color my gals hair Brunette like me! LOL I enjoyed this one. The heart, which you can not tell in the picture, is glittered with the pen. I just envisioned this girl in pink and black! LOL

Let's see I don't have much to say! I know you smart a$$es, Fink with nothing to say! Bite me! Anyway, I do have a few things to tell you about. I mentioned before that I had gotten a gift certificate for Christmas plus returned a few things so I decided to put that all toward the 132 piece set of Prismacolor pencils! I keep saying I will use my 72 Copic pens but I am an old dog you can't teach new tricks I guess! I just love my colored pencils!!!! I got a great deal on them. They were $114 plus a free set of Prisma Makers then a $20 rebate! I ended up getting them only for $24! Go me!!!!! I also used a gift certificate for Joann's to get a new Ottlite lamp. They were on sale for 50% off plus I had the 30 gc! I bought the clamp on light!!!! I have the desk top one already so wanted to add this clip on for extra light where I need it! So now I am a very happy camper in my stamp room!

Well it is late so off to bed since I have to get up with the girls as James is out of town!


4 Winks for Fink:

Do What You Love said...

Fink, wonderful job coloring this image and such a cute layout - love those colors! WOW, you really cleaned up! I would love to find a sale like that - I have my Joann coupons though! ;D

Stef H said...

fabulous card! and boy, i'd like to go shopping with you. wooo hooo on the prisma colors! and i'm dying for an ott lite!

good show!

hugs :)

Michelle B said...

Fink, I LOVE what you did with my sketch! Awesome paper choices and your coloring is AWESOME! Great job!

Hugs,
Michelle

Jackie said...

Just popping by to say hi, cute card :)