Followers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

It is time for AiFactory challenge 20

Wow, time sure flies! It is time for the new image at AiFactory! You can always join along with us even if you don't have any of the images but I will tell you that you will can get plenty of freebies at the store or at the challenge blog.
Let me show you the great image we had to work with! Ella Valentines! Challenge 20 is to use lace or a punch!
Is she not cute or what? Okay now I will show you my card now! Drum roll please....
Supplies: Digi image AiFactory, paper: SU and DCWV, stamp: Forever yours cube, ribbon: scrap, button: Dress it Up!, punch: Fiskars, gems: Darice
I have to say I did this card without a sketch and it came out pretty good, if I do say so myself! LOL It is unfortunate because the challenge was to use lacy or a lacy punch. I am not good at using lace!!!! No matter how hard I try I just can't seem to use lace!!!!! It just never looks right. Ugh!
Well I am gonna go relax some! I so need some sleep! I have gotten the girls up since Monday which is not usually me! I am a night owl so James has always got them up and off to school. So I am pooped! Plus I never sleep when he is out of town because I am the guard dog! LOL My 3 dogs are less furious than the 3 cats! hee hee Well check back Friday for The Character Cafe challenge! It is a recipe one this week!



5 Winks for Fink:

Kerry said...

Love it, especially the lace border!!! So pretty and the dp is super cute!

Vicky said...

Love it! and the new look blog too! :)x

de said...

Fink! Love this! That color combo rocks and the image is super cute!

Do What You Love said...

Fink, that really is the cutest little image - love how you colored her. I love the punched lace - it's really nice! Yeah, I love the new blog look too! ;D

Erin Smetak said...

This is awesome!! And I love the lace punch! Perfect!