Followers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back to normal & Challenge Master plus Tellen's Place cards

Hey-

First let me say I hope everyone had a safe and Happy New Year! I am hoping this year brings much less stress to my family. I am praying my parents will get into the new house soon, and that they will be able to sleep without worry of this one burning down. Anyway, I have to say that I hate being back to normal! I have always hated schedules which having children in school brings! I miss our late night togetherness, the stupid little game we played when laying in bed. Before we called it a night! I love being with them that it is depressing for me. Oh well I guess that is part of my life!

Not much card making went on during the holidays. I was lucky that at most DT places we had off. I did as you know score goodies for Christmas and I was able to use them in some of my cards you will see coming up. I did have to make a card for my father in laws birthday on New Year's Eve so I will show you that one first!


Paper: Bazzill, Dcwv, SU

Stamp: Clear Dollar Stamps

Metal Dots: Occasions

Medium: Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol

I actually made this card not from a sketch! It is my own brain storm! I know it is boring but this is why I work with sketches!


Okay to my next card which is for Challenge Masters. If you have not checked it out yet please do! You can find an amazing place for all crafting by clicking here. I am pretty sure you will love it there! Okay enough babbling, to the card! This challenge is to use Valentines, brads/gems/pearls, inking and stamping. You have to check this great place out!

Supplies:

Stamp: House of Mouse
Paper: Prima Marketing, DCWV and SU

Ink: Mementos

Medium: Prismacolor and Gamsol

Punch: Martha Stewart (Christmas present picked out by Taylor!)

Ribbon: Offray

Gems: Another gift from Taylor

This is another card without a sketch! Are you amazed or what? Be kind with me!
Okay, now it was time for the challenge at Tellen's Place which is to use Blue and Silver! It was thought up by the brilliant Janie! Give it a try! You will love it there! I will now show you the card!

Supplies:
Stamp: Tellen's Place Digi's & ??
Paper: Bazzill and DCWV
Ribbon: Joanns
Spellbinders: Label 2 (Christmas present too!)
Gems: ? present from Taylor
Embossing Powder: Ranger
This was also my own design! Be Nice! :)
Well it is late now so I am going to call it a night and relax! Thanks as always for stopping by! I appreciate you all and just love your comments! Oh yeah and remember you can use whatever stamps you want when doing any of the challenges!

3 Winks for Fink:

pinky said...

Well you are back with a vengence, the break and enjoying your family has done you good, even if its sad when it comes to an end. Just enjoy the time lol. Great cards, love the housemouse one.
Pinky

Do What You Love said...

Fink, what great cards you made; that lawn mower is great and the papers are so cool. I like to work with sketches too and you did an awesome job, my friend. The second card is just as nice, lovely papers! I love the glittery silver on the third card. You did a great job coloring the Tellen Design image and that bow; girl, you're just so good! ;D It's nice that you enjoy your time with your kids like that. These are moments you'll cherish when they get older and you guys get to talk about it...they'll remember and if you're like, you'll have more senior moments. LOL! :D

Michelle B said...

I am loving all of these cards Fink! Awesome job as always, and thanks for sharing!

Hugs,
Michelle