Followers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hope it was a good Christmas and Happy New Year

Hey-

It is Sunday so I thought while I was sitting at the in-laws I would update my blog. Sorry no crafty things to show you because I forgot to get a picture of the gift card holders I made for Jack, Peter and Hallie for their I tunes cards! He is going to give it to me to take a photo of!

I am hoping that you all had a great Christmas! We sure did! It never really did feel like Christmas though for some reason. My parents think for them it is because they don't have a house still! But we did the best we could at the apartment. We had to bring some dishes and things plus the girls had to eat at the living room table but all in all it went well. We always bring the gifts from my parents house to open at our house. They decided that 16 years ago so they could get out on Christmas day. So you load up the cars after cleaning and doing dishes then head to our house for gift opening!

I wanted to share a picture of the tree with the presents.

We were fortunate enough since we needed a new television very badly! My parents always come over for Christmas eve and when they came in they brought us a 37 inch flat screen tv!!!!! I was so thrilled! Our old tv just sucked. Of course we all did not get as much presents as usual but we did still get spoiled by them. I want to share my jackpot of card making stuff!! Finally after all these years people started listening and buying me what I real want!!!! So I was blessed with:

8 rolls of ribbon
Pat Catan's Gift card (only in Ohio)
Joann's gift card
Curvy Cutter (full system)--I will explain why I wanted this
CC blade to go with it
Silver embossing powder (Taylor said because James could not pass up a good 50% off sale)
Cuttlebug embossing folder
2 boxes of Zots
4 adhesive runners
glue dots
Martha Stewart punch
Sponge daubers
Foam tape rolls
Foam squares
Spellbinders-
-label two
-classic scallop squares small

Taylor wanted to buy me the Glue Glider Pro tape gun so I got that from her. She loves to watch Gina K and saw her use it. She also likes to make cards so James bought the 4 tape runners so she did not use my good ones! LOL She actually helped me make the gc holders! She is very talented when it comes to make cards and has fantastic ideas! Of course I also got some clothes, slippers, Get Smart and Guitar Hero 5 plus other things! We all made out like bandits! There was also a great support for Nintendo this year as the girls got many games, Jack did and my mom did too! LOL

Well I am gonna split. I hope you all had a great and merry Christmas!!!!! In case I don't get back please all have a safe and Happy New Year!!!!!!! Hugs!

10 Winks for Fink:

Do What You Love said...

Ohhh Fink, what a lovely tree so filled with gifts - ooohhh! :D It sounded like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm glad you did get some nice gifts. I love it when family listens and buy you what you can actually use. LOL! My son gave me a gift card to Michael's - hooray - it was perfect! I'm glad you had a great holiday. Here's wishing you and yours a fabulous and Happy New Year!

Betty J Schaub said...

Hey Fink-y! Love your new background!!! Check out mine! Huggies,
Betty aka ZacksNana

Kerry said...

WOW, love the tree... especially all the gifts, hehe!! Happy New Year! :)

pinky said...

What a gorgeous tree Fink. sounds like you did alright this christmas lol.
Pinky

jacque4u2c said...

SCORE!!!!!!!! Girly you were spoiled! That so AWESOME!!! What a great TV - flat screen too! Whoo-hoo! Wish I lived closer so I could help you play with all your new crafty stash!!!!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Merry Christmas! Sounds like Santa was very good to you!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

I will, I have a ton of blogs saved to my favs and never have time to just check in. Most I just look at of my blog reader and don't comment (my bad) but had a bit of down time while waiting for a friend to go shopping so I made a few comments and emailed buns. LOL

I wish we could all get together somewhere for a good old fashioned cyber crop. If you haven't found a home stop in at Tally Scrapper (there is a 8 pm challenge being posted tonight) or Serendipity Scrapbooks both are easy going places.
It was nice hearing from you:)

@JoyceCasaldi said...

I'm on face book also if you want to find me
Joyce Casaldi

wendyp said...

Sounds like you got lots of good scrapping goodies!!!! Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!

scrappermimi said...

Hope you have a great new year!