Followers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My first DT card for Tellen's Place & Late post for AiFactory

Hello-

Hope everything is going well for everyone! Finally feeling a little better! Yippee!

I recently was thrilled with the news that I had made the DT for Tellen's Place!!!! They have such cute images and are different from the others you see out there! Check out the link. You also get freebies at the blog sometimes! This will give you a chance to use them. Remember you don't have to use the images to participate!!! You can use whatever you have! So no excuses to try the challenge!

Tanisha came up with this week's challenge of paper piecing. I decided to use this image (I don't know the name, sorry) for the piecing:


I made this card for Antonia since her birthday is on the 21st! This is a perfect image for a 12 yr old. I colored her with my Prismacolor Pencils and blended with Gamsol. The bottom of the skirt is the part that is paper pieced.


Next week is another cool challenge at Tellen's because I get a preview of what is coming up, I will tell you it starts with a B! Hum, could it be a color or button? I wonder!


Supplies: Digi image: Tellen's Place, Paper: Stampin Up & DCWV Holiday Collection, Ribbon: Joann's and embelly: Making Memories (I think)


I had problems getting Ning working on Monday then has so much going on that I was not able to get to my AiFactory challenge until today! We were to use one of the tags for our challenge. Now you can do them anyway you want so that would include even coloring them in a photoshop program. Check out the tags here!

Here is my tag:

Make sure you check out my team members at Tellen's Place and AiFactory. The links to the amazing ladies can be found on my blog! Please make sure you check them out!

16 Winks for Fink:

FibreJunky said...

Congrats on the new DT spot!!

Looks like a lot of us used that same tag. Love the tree you added to it.

Unknown said...

Hi Fink,
Love your DT card - lovely image and beautiful colours.
I love your tag too - especially the little tree.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Do What You Love said...

Fink, I love how you colored the princess (I didn't think to name her, haha). Your paper piecing is great too! I'm so glad you are with us - you have such excitement and fun in all that you do! I love it! :D

Kerry said...

Congrats on the new DT position! Beautiful projects! Look the tree. :)

Erin Smetak said...

Very cute frame tag!

Betty J Schaub said...

Awe Fink-y that's soooo pretty! Love the border and the little tree.

Girl before long you'll be on EVERY DT out there in cardmaking cyber space. :O)
Congrats!

Michelle B said...

Your card is beautiful Fink! Awesome job and WELCOME to the Team.

Hugs,
Michelle B.

pinky said...

She's adorable Fink, love this card and your tag is excellent too, lovely bright colours.
Pinky

Stacy said...

Sweet card! Congrats on the dt spot! Your tag is just adorable! Glad you are feeling better.

Maggi said...

You're totally on my blog list! lol Congrats on the new DT, love your creations!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OOOOOOoOO WOW ! congrats Fink! I love Terry and know that you will make an amazing addition to her team. You are so sweet and loving and I am so happy for you!!! Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

Opulently I acquiesce in but I think the list inform should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I about the post should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Again a gentle post. Offer your friend

Anonymous said...

I want not agree on it. I regard as precise post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to study the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.