Followers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sketch 28

Again there is a great sketch by Dawn! This week she asked us to do Christmas cards! Well now I have one done! I will wait until 2 weeks before Christmas to do the rest! LMAO We also have a great sponsor this week too!





Anyway, here is the sketch:



Supplies:


Paper: SU & DCWV


Ribbon:

Great Value


Brads: Joann's


Pom poms: No clue


Stamps: Archiver's Exclusive


Embellies: Walmart


Liquid Applique


Pop Dots: Zots


I changed the sketch a little but cutting out my gingerbread boys! My green layer I used pop dots to lift it. My gb boys are also on pop dots and for added oomph they have liquid applique to make it look like frosting. I cheated this week since I just stamped the gbb on brown paper instead of coloring them. I hope you all still like it! I just love the little tree cookie cutter!


We had a great time at Put in bay! The weather was wonderful and there was not a lot of people. We went during the week so the partiers were still at work! It is a big area for campers, boaters and drinkers. Unfortunately Antonia met with a really mean lady on the ferry that I had to kinda of tell off! She was a real bitch. So poor girl was all upset over it. Finally after she forgets about it, we go to the game place that we were at last year to do our go kart race and they changed the height requirement so she was not allowed to drive! That really bummed her out! Poor girl! LOL


I hope you all can join us for the weeks challenge! If you could please spread the word that we are around! We want to grow our numbers! Thanks for looking at my blog! It is always a pleasure having visitors!





12 Winks for Fink:

Leah said...

Cute card Fink! And one down for Christmas isn't bad:) I usually wait until it's close too...Great job with the sketch!

jacque4u2c said...

Great job!

HeatherC said...

What a cute little card!

wendyp said...

love that sketch! Just might have to play along this week. Your card is adorable!!!

Vicky said...

Loving those gingerbread men Fink, they're real cute. Yeah, I'm pleased to have one christmas card done too! :)x

Liz Weber said...

LOL Fink yep I will be the same and make the rest in December.

Love LOVE your oh so cute gingerbread men, what a cool idea and your card just looks wonderful!

Kristen H said...

Great card! I love the gingerbread men, they are the best. The paper is great too. What a wonderful card.
Happy Weekend!!!

Tricia said...

I totally love the little gingerbread people! They look good enough to eat!!!!

Regina said...

super cute! I love those gingerbread men

Andrea Amu said...

Some of my friends were at Put in Bay last week too!

I love this card, Sherry! The Gingerbread men are so sweet! Great job on them!

scrappermimi said...

This is adorable...love how you used the sketch...brilliant!

Sheryl said...

I love those little gingerbread men - they are so cute!