Followers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day cards and DT tryout card (Taylor's card too)

Hey all-
Happy Father's Day to all those awesome dad's that are out there! I made 3 cards to show you but one is for my dt which I can't show you until Tuesday! But this is going to be a short post today! I want to show you the cards I made using the sketch at MOJO Monday.



Here are the cards:



The turquoise and chocolate is for a DT tryout at Rosie's blog. I made this last night and hope it is good enough! The other card was made for my dad using a stamp my hubby and Antonia picked up at a flea market! I just love Joe Cool! Ha ha



The sketch is from MOJO Monday! I just switched the sketch on the left! Well I am going to update this all later but wanted to post this now!



This is the card Taylor made for her dad using her own design! She of course does not like it but I thought it was adorable! I am bugging her to post it on her blog so check it out!

10 Winks for Fink:

Maggi said...

Those are great cards Fink and Taylor's card is perfect! Good luck on the DT tryout!

scrappermimi said...

These are so totally cute, good luck with the try out!

Denise Clark said...

Love your cards Fink! Love the DPs you chose on that first one! And Snoopy is just too cool! Terrific!

Taylors beaver card is such fun! Love the sentiment. So cute!

Deanne said...

gorgeous colour combo :) TFS and joining in with us
ps i love snoopy hehe x

wendy said...

I love the "munch" so cute! Very nic ejob on everything :). Best of luck with the tryouts!

Michelle said...

I am truly loving your cards. I really need to check in here more often. I miss you girl!

Anonymous said...

`Fabulous` cards Fink...
Have a lovely week:) x

Anonymous said...

I love all the cards, Taylors is superb!
Barbara
x

Tricia said...

cute cards FInk! Love taht saying too with the mouse!

Regina said...

those are fab! love the one Taylor made!