Followers

Friday, January 23, 2009

Finally an update for you!

I finally got off my lazy behind and did a card for 2 challenges over at Paper Craft Planet! I have been saying I would get in my card cave but have been procrastinating as usual! I know that you all are familiar with that since I listed one of my things being a procrastinator! LOL

Well I am excited that one of my wonderful friends, Jackie, gave me this Fabulous award! I am so excited that people are actually looking and visiting my blog! Now it puts the pressure on me to have something for you to see! EEK! I will try not to procrastinate! Anyway, I am to list 5 obsessions I have and then send this to 5 people!


1. Chocolate!
2. Card Making magazines
3. Miller lite
4. Texting
5. Blogs

Now for my 5 people!
Elizabeth
Kylie
Daniela
Nancy
Jacqueline

Okay now to the card I did! Like I said I made this for the 2 challenges! Sorry for the bad picture!




Paper - SU & ?
Stamps - Heidi Swapp, MSE (My Sentiments Exactly) & SU (Background stamp)
Ink - SU
Embossing powder - Joann's Essentials
Edging - Fiskars
Ribbon - SU
Staples - Generic
Pop dots - Zots (raises the heart)

This card was based on the sketch challenge at PCP! I used the background stamp from SU for the faux paper for another challenge there also! I sure hope you like it. I am not fond of it but it is growing on me each time I look at it!

Well I am going to cut it short since it was almost 3:30 before I was tired last night for some reason! I just want to thank you all for stopping and I hope tomorrow to have more to show you but who knows with me! I will say I am happy I got this card done since I have NO voice and feel a little sore! Oh well that is life I guess! Hugs to you all!

4 Winks for Fink:

wendyp said...

Awesome card! I keep wanting to work on this weeks PCP sketch, but I just can't seem to find much creative mojo the past few days.

Hope you feel better!

Leah said...

Lovely card Fink! Hope you feel better soon:)

deciimedamii said...

wow!,, I realy like this blog!, the christmas pictures are very nice! and there are very funny!
i hope you wiil leave me a comment soon !.
xxx
Damian!!
I'm From argentina! :O

Elizabeth said...

I love your cards! And thanks for the award you are too sweet!!!

Feel better girl!! Have a great weekend too!