Followers

Monday, September 22, 2008

I have been tagged!

As I have procrastinated on doing my blog for many reason including these questions, I thought I will get it done now!

I'm supposed to list 6 quirky things about myself. Link back to the person who tagged me. List the rules on my blog. Tag 6 "unsuspecting" bloggers to complete.

So first the questions:

#1 - I have to have a blanket on when I sleep (Borrowed this from Michelle). Even in the heat of summer. Why? Cuz since I was a little girl because of the show Dark Shadows (Vampire guy) I feel he can't get my neck if it is covered!!!!!! I know he is not really but I still am afraid! I know I am weird

#2 - I do not do other peoples dishes!!!!! In the day of hand washing and yes even dishwashers I will not touch your dishes. Luckily mom was cool with this so this was not my chore! Now, everyone must take their plate and rinse it for me to put in the dishwasher.

#3 - I am very very superstitious! I will NOT cross a black cats path! I will go all the way around or let someone cross first. If I forget something and have to go back inside, I will wait a minute. There are plenty of others!

#4 - I am totally freaked out with ashtrays and the cellophane wrappers on cigarette packs! It will make me sick! Weird

#5 - I always have to sit on the end. It is so I can make a quick getaway if I need to. Plus I am claustrophobic to a large degree.

#6 - I do not like to have people touch my feet or even bump them! I have no idea why!

Okay now I have to tag 6 peeps. If you were done before sorry. I guess you would not have to do it again. I am tagging: Nancy, Cari, Nat, Danielle, Suzanne and Andrea

I am going to have this as a separate blog entry so be looking for my next one

4 Winks for Fink:

Mer said...

LOL about the blanket and the vampires...for months after I saw Poltergiest I had to make a running jump from my doorway to my bed because of those darn clowns!!!

I posted again about your blog problem...let me know if it doesn't work.

Suzanne said...

And I thought I was quirky!!! LOL! You've got some good ones. I've been tagged with this one already Finkster! glad to see you're updating

Michelle said...

Thanks Fink!! I knew you were quirky.

Andrea Amu said...

Ohhh, I see I am an "unsuspecting" blogger, lol! OK! I'll have to give some quirks sometime!