Followers

Monday, October 1, 2007

Well it is Monday!!!

I can't believe it is Monday again! I am already tired of school and it is only been what a month? I have always hated schedules!!! But enough complaining about that. We have made it through Monday and now on to Tuesday.

I am so excited because I got to do some card making on Saturday too! Chris' family and mine were supposed to do something together but plans were kinda changed. Her hubby went to pick up his new motorcycle and wanted to do some riding later. I said well if that is the case then we can watch the boys! She said she would ask him. We decided to that would take the kids to the park for a couple hours though. We met there and she said that Don was taking a nap because he got up early and went to bed late. To make a long story short, Don woke up and did not feel well so she just brought the boys over and her scrap stuff!!! James built a fire in the backyard for the kids (he was parent of the night), they played, screamed, yelled and ate marshmellows while we scrapped, scrapped, laughed, scrapped, laughed, complained, scrapped and laughed some more!!!!! Our kids never like leaving each other so everyone complained about calling it a night! After they left I told Taylor I was surprised the boys did not try to sleep over. She laughed and said they tried but have a birthday party the next day so they had to go home! I laughed and she I should have known you all would have tried for a sleep over! LOL At least I got some more card making done and she worked on her neice's wedding album!

Sunday was some what quiet. James and Antonia went to the flea market to walk around this time. Taylor and I just hung out. Later on, the race was on and so was the tv! Taylor tried working on some cards but not sure what she got done. Later that night, I decided to read my Paper made easy magazine to find that it will not be made anymore! They are going to finish the rest of my subscription with Crafts n things but say there will still be over 75+ cards included! I don't like this idea! I don't want an everything magazine! I got this one because it was paper crafts because it wasn't a bunch of other stuff! After gripping and groaning I thought there is not much I can do about it!

Today, was house cleaning day. After finishing my long list of stuff including the kitties boxes, I got online. Not to much was exciting on there. After looking online, I went back to read my email. What do I find????? An email from The Rubber Stamp marked important. I went in to read it to find out that they are not making that magazine anymore either!!!! They have been sold to another company and my subscription will be finished with--take a guess!!!!! Yep, you got it---Crafts n things! Now I am mad! Good craft magazines going out of business and forced to take a subscription to a magazine I don't want!!!!! All of the sudden a light bulb comes on over my head, what the heck am I going to do with 2 of the same magazines? I am going to call them tomorrow and ask them how they plan to fix that! I am sure that this mag will have some good stuff in it but it is not what I am looking for and what the heck will I do with 2 of the same subscriptions? I am wondering how they will do this one.

Now that I finished whining to you all, I will get ready to go to bed. Hey this is actually early for me but after I get done locking up and such it will be later anyway. I hope that tomorrow I will have the cards I made posted for you all to look at something! I am also going to work on the challange Meg has posted at CX for our blogs!

You all come back now, ya hear!

3 Winks for Fink:

Andrea Amu said...

Well that really sucks about the mag subscriptions! I would just demand my money back for the one if I were you.

Glad that you had a terrific scrappy time this past weekend though! Sounds like the perfect time!

My Paper World said...

Awwwww! sorry, to hear about your magazine. I would hate that to happen to me. I am glad that you got to craft at the weekend, I look forward to seeing your creations!

Jenn said...

Sorry about the mags! That stinks!
Glad you got some scrappy time though!