Followers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Daisy Doodles Sketch challenge!

Another post for this fine Monday!  This is our on week at Daisy Doodles and we have a sketch for you to play with!

The sketch:

DD-SC#2

Here is my card:

sketch2-28

Supplies:

Image:  Luck of the Irish, Paper:  DCWV and SU, Buttons:  Dress it Up, Ribbon:  Celebrate it, Gems:  Recollections, Spellbinders and Sketch (Daisy Doodles)

Check back with me since I will have an update on Softpencil Digital Stamps!  We are finally going to be back!  More on that soon!

Thanks for stopping and please leave a comment as I cherish and read each one!

5 Winks for Fink:

Joanne Gilch said...

This wee leprechaun is so cute...love the card.

Paula said...

fab interpretation of the sketch Fink, love your card xx

Jacqueline said...

Hi - New to the Daisy Doodles DT – I thought I’d pop by - say hi I’m following ur blog - that st. patty day card is great
~Jacqueline
Made by Jacqueline

Anonymous said...

Your card looking amazing you have done a great job...
Plastic Business Cards

Unknown said...

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing. website development islamabad