Followers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Last blog hop for The Character Café 2010!

Hey all-

Well things have been busy here as I am sure it has been in your lives as well!  Unfortunately we got the cooties over Thanksgiving break which threw a kink in our plans!  Poor Taylor missed two days of high school for the first time since she started there and had a butt load of work!  She came back to a pop quiz and test in Algebra 2 and was not there to learn it but came through with the best grade in class!  I guess this is why her grade point average on her report card was 3.825!  Antonia had a 3.1 which is outstanding for her since she is a slow learner!

Okay well the reason you came is the blog hop!  You should have come from the very talented Deanette!  She has been a design team member for a few terms and she always dazzles me with her work! 

My card was using the image Snow Friendly

blog hop december

I just love this image!  It was easy to work with and would make the perfect image for mass produced Christmas cards! 

Supplies:

Image:The Character Café, Paper:  DCWV and Karen Foster, Snowflakes (Glittered): Wal-Mart, Gems:  Darice (used for buttons), Ribbon:  Good question! LOL 

You can see the look on the little girls face like she did something special or sneaky so I added gems as my buttons!  I also added the extra touch of pom poms to their hats! 

Have to say I am pooped since I am a single parent tonight, the next weekend James leaves for Europe for work!  He comes back to more travel poor guy! 

Well of you go to the blog for the final step! Thanks for stopping by!  I love your comments and truly appreciate you visiting me!  I really do!

8 Winks for Fink:

Julye said...

Fab card and love that fun image, thanks for sharing.

dj1952 said...

Fink you did an awesome job with the snowman. He's so cute. Hugs, dj

Tammy said...

Cute card and congrats to your kids on their great grade point averages.

Cleota said...

Very cute! Love that background paper and the pom poms on their hats!

Gram's Treasures said...

Great job with the card Fink. I really like the pom poms and buttons on the snowman.

Jessica L said...

Love this, Fink! Those little 3D accents really set this image off. And it really would be a great mass production image. Quick and easy to color!

darling Ho said...

Pretty cute!I love the snowmaan.
Thanks for sharing.

Lola said...

oh yes, this is a GREAT image and just lovely how you embellished it (great ideas!).