Followers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Inspiration photo challenge at Dude Time Doodles

Hey everyone-

I almost blew it today by revealing my blog hop card thinking it was already next week!  I had to get it done because the girls and I are going away for the weekend since James is traveling for work!  So I was working ahead of time which is unusual for me, LOL!!

It is only photo challenge week!  The colors are wonderful in this makes you think of Spring and Summer!  Let me share it with you:

inspirationboard83-630x564

I chose to use this months freebie for my card.  Here it is:

photo challenge feb 16

Image:  Shemus, Paper:  DCWV & Bazzill, Button:  Dress it up, Ribbon:  SU and Spellbinders

I just think he is so stinkin’ cute!  I used only the greens in the photo challenge so decided to make his shirt orange! 

As always my team mates will have great projects to see and would love to have you swing by them and leave them love!

If you would like to play along with us…

THE RULES

1. Use the images and Dudette creations above to get your mojo moving. 
2. You are not required to use BDD images although it would make us really really happy and giggle a lot if you did!

3. MUST be a masculine themed card, you can use humor, innuendo, be a little naughty, sarcastic, but it has got to be for a DUDE!

4. Be sure to use the InLinkz below to submit your creation.

You have until Tuesday, February 22nd to upload your project using InLinkz below.  We'll be announcing the winners right here that evening. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Hugs

9 Winks for Fink:

Elizabeth P said...

Cute card Fink! I love the colours combo! :)

Anne Temple said...

Shamus is too cute - love his orange shirt!

jimlynn said...

He's a cutie for sure = and St. Pat's day is right around the corner! Love your card.
Lynn

Tammy said...

Shamus is looking good!

Tip Top said...

He looks like he is having a great time!!!

Ginny said...

another fab card, love the paper

have a great weekend away :)

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Shamus is looking spot on with his new vest just in time for St. Patty's Day! He is jumping for joy because he just won a ticket to the green eggs and ham breakfast!!! LOL

Chrissy D said...

WONDERFUL background and green card. Perfect for the upcoming holiday!

Unknown said...

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing. melange yarn