Followers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Daisy Doodles Free week!

Hey everyone-

It is our free week at Daisy Doodles so that means you are allowed to do whatever as long as you used a Daisy Doodles image!  I am so bad at this because I have a had time with being FREE since there is no schedule so I am lazy!  This means I am trying to get 2 cards done instead!  I can’t seem to have leniency because I procrastinate!

Well I made a card using Freddy (from the Freddy series) for a 1 year old birthday.  What is better yet is there is only one candle too! Let me show it to you:

Free week 2-24

Supplies:  Freddy, Ribbon:  ?,Paper:  DCWV, embellies (Cupcakes) No idea, Spellbinders, Stickles, Prismacolor and Gamsol.

I used a sketch (kinda) from Cardmaker’s Birthday sketch book changing it up a small bit.  I did the bow separate from the other ribbon so that I could put it where I wanted it.  I really like how it came out!  I also wanted to have a sparkly frosting so I added Stickles to the cupcake and the part Freddy is eating plus the drip!  Hope you like it!  I will be back on Monday with Happileigh Scrappin and Daisy Doodles sketch challenge!  I have a great project for this sketch!  Make sure you stop back!

0 Winks for Fink: