Followers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tutorial Thursday at Blackleaf-- Gift Card Holder

Hey all-

Fink here with Tutorial Thursday again this week!  I wanted to give you all a quick idea for gift cards but still be able to show off your talents!  I think I found it in this holder!  It is very easy but as I will show you can really look like you took days to make!  LOL

First you need to cut your paper 4x12 then score it at 4, 6 and 8

gift card 1

After you did this you will need to make your w folder.  Let me show you:

gift card 2

Next you will need to get your gift card and put it length wise (or how ever you want) and mark when you need your cuts.  I just used scissors to cut across. 

inside

After this part go to the front and decorate as you want!

gc items

This is what I used!  Easy looking, huh?  Of course you need your embellishments!!!

gift card holder

Here is my finished Gift Card Holder!  I used a ribbon under my front image to hold the holder closed.  I put my embellishments on to add extra bling!  LOL 

Supplies:  Image:  Gingerbread, Paper:  DCWV & SU, Ribbon: Celebrate it, Snowflakes:  Dress it up!  The gingerbread house has drawn snowflakes that are very pretty as well.  They would look great glittered or even Stickled.

These can be whipped up when you have that last minute company or great teachers gifts! 

2 Winks for Fink:

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

oooh really likin' this idea!

Blackleaf Studios said...

u make these look so simple fink...thanks for sharing such a gorgeous creation..