Followers

Friday, November 19, 2010

Inspiration challenge at Dude Time Doodles

Hey everyone-

I have to say that I am glad it is Friday!  James traveled all week and I had to get up with the girls!  I am pooped!  I am very much a night owl and he always takes them to school while I sleep!  I am so tired of going to bed late then getting up then going back to sleep!  Of course I don’t sleep well when he is gone.  Guess I am always on guard!

Well the reason you came is for the challenge!  This weeks challenge is an Inspirational Challenge.

colors

Do you have a man you would love to put that body on????  Well never mind that!  LOL

Here is my version:

Inspiration challenge

Hee hee, this was the perfect image for the colors given!  I kind of used a sketch for this one but not really!

Supplies:

Image:  Youth Football, Paper:  SU and DCWV, Sentiment:  Fink’s brain, Buttons:  Dress it UP!

My fellow Design Team gals have some awesome cards to share with you so please check them out.  They are listed in the sidebar! 

Oh yeah, don’t tell James I was thinking of putting his head on that body!!!!!  He once had it too but now we both need a lot of help!  LOL

4 Winks for Fink:

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Hilarious!! Who doesn't need some help but I agree with you about that body!! LOL If only I was 20 years younger and had the a** I had back then I would give that boy a run for his money!! Right now I could make him a bowl of ice cream and barely hold the spoon LMBO!! Great card!

Hetty said...

SUPER card, Fink! And the sentiment is hilarious!!

Anne Temple said...

Great card; love the sentiment - it's perfect!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Hahaha this is darling- my husband thinks he is still 24 when he plays sports- diving for a volleyball and a fly ball- this card would be so perfect for him! Awesome challenge card!