Followers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Softpencil Thursday!

Hey all-
I sure have been busy lately with James traveling and being on my own! I also have been busy with the Design Team call at The Character Cafe and having to make the decision of which girls are on the team! Boy is this a hard thing!!!!

It of course is Softpencil Thursday!!!! We had a fun image to use called My Best Friend. Let me show you the card I did using it!



I took the picture this way so you could see that I did an A2 size card but cut it different! So the card is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.

Supplies:
Image: Softpencil, Papers: DCWV & SU, Spellbinders, Rubon: ?, Punch: Martha Stewart and Pearls: E

I colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils and blended with Gamsol as usual. I also tried using the embossing square but upside down so that it left an embossed ridge on the up side instead of the embossing raising the stamp part up. Hope that makes sense! I really like how it came out!

Well gotta run all! Antonia's cake decorating class is tonight! Thanks for stopping by!

8 Winks for Fink:

Michelle said...

Sounds like you are just as busy as me! Your card is adorable...love the border punch. Gotta get it :)

Larissa said...

Great card Fink!

Hugs,
Larissa

Elizabeth P said...

I love your card Fink! You added beautiful details! :)

Beth aka BR-T said...

Fink this card is super duper! Good luck choosing your new DT members! Beth

Kerry said...

So so pretty Fink! The details that you added are great!

Unknown said...

Super cute :)

Anne-Marije said...

What a great card!
xxx Anne-Marije

Natacha said...

Your card is so nice!