Followers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Softpencil Back to School

Hey all-
I know that it has been a long time since I posted but I was just so busy before school started that I did not get much if anything done! We even went to Put In Bay island the Tuesday before school started to get as much in as possible! School means bed times and schedules so we had fun the last few days of summer!

I will honestly say I did not realize how many projects I did before the girls got home from school . With them home it was just about us! Anyway, Michu and Ratiny are back to school too!
Here is my card:


Supplies: Image: Softpencil, Ribbon: Offray, Buttons: Dress it up, Paper: SU and DCWV
I used my Card Creations magazine to get an idea of a sketch to use.
Well James' birthday was yesterday but he was travelling for work so the girls and I are going to take him to dinner tonight! I am back and will be posting 2 more projects I have done recently when I get a chance! Don't forget tomorrow is The Character Cafe's blog hop and new release!
Gotta run!

4 Winks for Fink:

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

This is SUPER CUTE Fink! LOVE the layout and those papers work PERFECTLY:)

Kerry said...

So so sweet and love it to pieces! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the colors you used!! The paper is the perfect choice!!!

Michelle said...

Great card, Fink! Love the paper you used...perfect for Michu & Ratiny!!