Followers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Stamp N Doodle Challenge July 8th

Hi there-



This weeks challenge was to use the image Cowboy news and the sketch (which you can see at the blog).



This was a different type of stamp for me to work with since it was masculine and western so I hope you all like it! Let me show it to you now:

Supplies:

Image: Cowboy news and Hampton, Buttons: Dress it up, Ribbon: Offray, Paper: Martha Stewart, SU and Bazzill, Sketch: Stamp N doodle (Audrey), Ink: SU

This is colored with my Prisma pencils and blended with Gamsol which is my medium of choice. I wanted the white to stand out off the paper so I inked the edges with Real Red ink from SU! This I was hoping would help lift the stamps off the page.

Well it is late now and I need to exercise yet and get to bed! Thanks for stopping by! I truly do appreciate that you all stop by and leave me some love! Please check back again tomorrow for my Softpencil challenge posting!

1 Winks for Fink:

Heather said...

What a cute card! I like the bandana paper.