Followers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Guest Design for Softpencil

I am thrilled to be working with Softpencil Designs as Guest Designer for February! I have some their digi stamps and have used them before in posts. We were given the cutest stamp to work with which was two musicians! We also had a challenge of using 1, 2 or 3 things so an example 1 ribbon, 2 buttons and 3 bling. You get what I mean. There are marvelous designers there so please stop and leave them some love!!!! You can find them here. Please stop and see there work.

I want to take time to just say something about leaving love. If you are a beginning card maker, intermediate or advanced you love people to comment on your work. If you take the time to visit, leave a comment. I promise it will bring a smile to the face of the crafter! Okay let's be honest here sometimes you see a card, project or layout that just is not your fancy, right? Well you can always find something about it to leave a comment on!!!! I also think that if you are on the DT, it is just as important to the fellow designers to have you comment on their work! This is part of being the team!!!! I also have some followers that are awesome! I will make a better effort to visit you all especially when I see you stopped by!!! I apologize to many of you because I don't stop as I should! Glitterbabe this is directed at you! I see you stop and smile so I owe you the same! I will get better.
Anyway, on to my card!
I used a sketch out of my collection sent by my friend Diane!!! Taylor again talked me into using kraft paper. Actually she helps me a lot! Especially when I am stumped! I wish she would try for DT's because I think she is so talented!
Actually she picked out everything I just colored it and found the sketch and the bling is my own idea!
I appreciate you stopping and please be on the look out for more cards by me for Softpencil designs all this month! Hey wait I got the short month! :) Just kidding! Hugs Fink!

15 Winks for Fink:

Kerry said...

Super cute card! Great layout and the coloring is amazing! Welcome to the team!

Betty J Schaub said...

I'm winking at Fink-y!
This is so cute. You did a fine job coloring. TFS

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Wonderful card - it is so cute. Congratulations on being the guest designer for this month.

Sending you lots of love.

Janet

Cat said...

What amazing coloring! The colors are so bright and happy! Welcome to Softpencil, and I look forward to seeing many more of your creations!

Do What You Love said...

Well said Fink! We're all crafters and part of blogging is showing others what we can do. Perhaps our style is not to everyone's liking but as you said, you can find something to say about that person's efforts. I think DTs definitely should take time to comment on their team member's creations - not just accept their compliments! Off my soap box...your card is really nice. I like the simple and clean look; a little bling - fantastic! ;D

Diane (djuseless) said...

Super cute card Fink! Hey, is that MY sketch?? It sure looks familiar to me! Thanks for using it!

Jackie said...

awe Fink, this is so cute!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

very cute. Look forward to working with you!!

jjcreations said...

Very cute - I like this singing duo.

Stef H said...

oh fink, this is fabulous - as always.

sweetie..... don't pay no never mind to not visiting. i know where to find u and i know u are there when you can be. believe me, i have to space my time around blogland too.

big hugs :)

Julie said...

This is just adorable, love your coloring!

Lisa Atha said...

Fink,

Wow, welcome to Soft Pencil. Love this card, I love the simple layout, clean and simple is my favorite thing these days.

Lisa Atha

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cuteness!!!

Elizabeth P said...

I love how Michu looks! you did a great work Fink! I love the bright colours you used on your card! :)

Welcome to Softpencil DT!!!

Lesley said...

I just love that image, great job!