Followers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My late post for Tellen's Place & Super late AiFactory

Hey all-

Sorry my friends for being late! I have been so busy with chorus concerts for both girls and Taylor still has one tomorrow! I was out all day shopping for Christmas plus Antonia's birthday on Monday! Busy, busy is not how I like to be! I am a home body and being gone so much annoys me!

Anyway, I think all my shopping is done! Thank goodness! I think little things might be all there is to get but James can do that when he is shopping for me! He has not even started but at the same time he is still out of town.

Okay to my cards which is why you came! Most of you come because you have to since we are DT members together but that is okay. I am sorry I guess it was just one of those days. Okay now really to the card!

This week's challenge was to use a black base! That was gonna be a tough one for me or so I thought. I actually realized that black was easier to work with than I thought plus it is not just for sympathy cards! I enjoyed this challenge and sure you will too! Join us at Tellen's Place for this awesome challenge! Check out the DT since they are amazing!!!!! They are in my sidebar! You all are awesome. I really mean it.

Okay well I have been so busy that I did my AiFactory late again! At least it is done! We were challenged to use the Boo boo doctor's clip art! You can find it here! I have never used clip art either! I am finding on DT's, I am learning so much and challenge to do things I would never do! I would like to thanks those that have picked me to join their DT's because it is has been so fun and definitely challenging! Thank you for that! Okay now to the card!


Supplies for the Tellen's Place card:

Paper: SU, DCWV, Stamp: Digi from Tallen's Place, Punch: SU, Metal dots: Occasions, Ribbon: No idea, Prismapencils, Gamsol and Liquid Applique.

Supplies for AiFactory:

Paper: Scrappy Cat & SU, Stamp: SU, Clipart: AiFactory, Ribbon: Stash! I used my Creative Memories circle punch for the Boo Boo Fixer stamp and the CM oval for the main image.


Thanks to all of you for stopping by! I will be back on Friday for a challenge at The Character Cafe! See you then!

6 Winks for Fink:

pinky said...

Two brilliant cards Fink, absolutely love the nurse one!
Pinky

Asmaa said...

very cute! this is very creative!

Do What You Love said...

Oh Fink, what a busy schedule you have and you still make crafts - whew! :D Thanks for your work at Tellen's Place - your card is fabulous. I love the nurse card - it is so cute! Hope you can find time to have a rest and sigh of relief when it's all done. :D

Maggi said...

I love that get well card!

de said...

Love your cards Fink! That nurse one is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Yes you definitly deserve a wink, Fink! I love each one of your cards, but the Tellen Place is my favorite--she's so sassy!

Purrs & Kisses,
Kristal of Digi Kitty