Followers

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving and Character Cafe Challenge

Hey all-

First I want to wish all my blog and online friends a Happy Thanksgiving!!!! I hope your turkey day is blessed with laughter, family and happiness. I have our turkey, Teresa, in the oven cooking away! Can't wait to feast!

Well I am early with my post but wanted to get it submitted on the place that I did the challenge! I followed the sketch at Sketch and Stash this week. This was a difficult sketch for me.





I hope you can see the sketch in it. I used the top not for the pink side and the ribbon for the gray side. My image was flipped. I had such a hard time with this since it was no layering paper. I look at alot of the cards out there and realize I am not big into all the froo froo! I guess it is the tom boy in me plus I want to be able to actually fit it in an envelope. I use my cards and wonder how some people use theirs with all the stuff on it. Anyway, it was just hard to me!


Remember my mojo is still missing and boy could I tell! Ugh! This week the gals at the Character Cafe were to do a color challenge by our very talented Angie! The rest of us chicks were to find some where in blogland to challenge us! Please make sure you check out all the TCC chicks projects because they will be good ones!!!! You can find their links in my left side bar! Tell them Fink told you to stop by! : )

****Opps-The prize is 2 free digi sets, 15% certificate & a badge for your blog! Make sure you post your card at the TTC blog


Supplies used: Stamp: Scamp (which you can find by clicking the link), Paper: Bazzill & DCWV Christmas Glitter Stacks, Ribbon: Joann's, Mittens: Favorite Findings, Metal dots: Best Occasions, Liquid applique, Pom Pom, Prismacolor Pencils & Gamsol

*****In loading my card to the challenge, I looked at the DT cards again and realize they layered their background!!!! Well call it a Fink error and lost mojo! Please come home!!!!!*******

10 Winks for Fink:

Dragonlady said...

Great fun card and I love the little gloves.

Hugs Ali x

Lola said...

For not layering, there's still lots of dimension. Nice coloring! And you named your turkey?! Too funny.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) I love this image and the lovely big ribbon :-) Fabulous ! :-)

Thanks for joining in with us on the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Chrissie said...

Fabulous card and I love your take on the sketch.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Deanne Clarke said...

I love Scamp and your card is gorgeous!!!

Sara said...

Very cute!!

Jill said...

beautiful card Fink, love the cute little dog image thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

~Mizu~ said...

Great card, lovely image!

Congrats on winning my draw - email me some time so i can send you your prize!

Much love,
Mizu
xxx

Becky said...

What a cute little card Fink!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Rachel said...

This is adorable Fink!!! you did a great job!
hugs,
Rachel