Followers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Doodle Street Blog Hop day 1

Hey there-

Man have I been a busy gal! Friday was the blog hop at The Character Cafe! Saturday and Sunday is the blog hop at Doodle Street! Saturday is also a big day at home since it is Homecoming! Taylor and Jack are going of course! I can't believe in a month they celebrate 2 years together! This is their first Freshman event!

Well on to the blog hop information! You should be visiting me from the wonderful creatings of Terri. I am sure you enjoyed her blog! Isn't she awesome? Today I am going to share an image designed by Cassandra! She and Heather are the owners of Doodle Street!

Okay here is the image I worked with:




Supplies

Paper:
KI, SU and DCVW Glitter Stacks

Stamps:
Doodle Streets Designs by Cassandra
Inkadinkado

Embellishments:
I have no idea!

Sakura Glitter pen

The image was colored with Prismacolor and blended with Gamsol! On the Skippy's hat (New release stamp sneak peek) I used the glitter pen on the white part. The paper Skippy is layered on is from the Glitter Stack! Though I don't think you can tell here! This is a sketch given to me by Diane from The Character Cafe! She was nice enough to share what she had and this was perfect! Thanks Diane!

There is prizes available for the blog hop so make sure you stop by each day to all designers! So you should have started at Heather! You must leave a comment at each blog to be able to win the prizes! Okay now I will send you on to super talented Callie!!!! I promise you will love her work! Now go on and visit! Tell her I sent you! ; )

Make sure you check back on Sunday for day 2

22 Winks for Fink:

SugarBeanz said...

Great cards!!! Love your blog.

redsmomma said...

sweet lil image and fab card!
~anna

Callie said...

So cute Fink! Your order for the hop is off though dear. They're coming to you from Terri and you send them to me ;-)

Crafty In Carolina Stamper said...

Just stopping through on the blog hop! Hope I'm following in the right order...came here from Teri.

Toothy said...

OMG, I love it, that is the cutest penguin ever.

Sara said...

Fink, this is adorable!!! Love the purple with it!

jennruggeri75 said...

This turned out so cute!

Christa said...

I too LOVE this little guy, he is so darn cute, great job Fink and great design Cass!

Simply Jessabells said...

Great card!

Alayna's Creations said...

ahhh he's cute!

Alayna's Creations said...

oh - and your link too me back to Terrie's blog

Sanwanya said...

cute image!love your card

Chrisd said...

Great card with such an adorable image and neat embellishments

Angie said...

Love this card Fink!! OMgosh, This image is too adorable for words!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Fink this card is too cute! Beth

Sprytebyrd said...

Great card! Thanks for the super fun blog hop!
Dee

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

omg such an amazing card i love the papers!

oma5911 said...

cute,cute,cute!!!! I love the penguin.

Stacy said...

Sweet card! I love, love, love these colors together for winter cards!

Carol said...

oooh....cute penguin!

Studio Lailani said...

Cute Christmas Card:) Having fun on the blog hop...
Have a great weekend!!

Just Me said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!